Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi!

Thank you for checking out my blog.  This is my very first post so let me introduce myself.  My name is Eboni and I am a California girl to the fullest.  I was born in California, grew up in California and really can't imagine ever leaving.  I've always been someone who is into fashion and music.  I've been singing since I was about three years old and probably trying on my moms heels since that age too. =) 

I've always been what society considers overweight and I admit I had some difficulty in my middle school and high school years in finding my fashion identity.  There was a time when there were hardly any options for women who wanted to be stylish but were curvy.  I probably didn't find fashion freedom until I got out of high school.  I was finally making my own money and I didn't have to get my mom's opinion on what clothes to buy with HER money. 

Today,  I consider myself a true full-figured fashionista.  My size is not a limitation.  I wear stylish clothes and I'm complimented everyday on them.  I'm here to give you fashion ideas, fashion updates and also learn from you other fashionistas out there no matter what your size. 

The other part of this blog that I will focus on is music.  Although I have a love for R&B and Hip-Hop music,  I will focus on other kinds of music that catch my ear.  I'm looking forward to learning about new artists from you as well. 

We will talk about fashion, music, love and life so consider me part of your F.A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment